• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players' Association Representative: Election Run-Off Redux

Who should be Players' Association Representative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
With 18 votes to 15, and 55 % of the popular vote (votes of benchmark00 and Pratyush discounted), Daniel Towns is elected by the Players' Association to take over the spot as representative.

Congratulations are in order, and the close vote showed we had a number of good candidates.

(question: should we have regular elections? Every two seasons or so?)

age_master

i think every 2 seasons would be an appropriate length of time.

Congrats to Daniel for winning the election over a very high standard field.

Loony BoB

Crikey, that was a real close one. :) Thanks guys. I'll do my best to justify the votes given to me for this role, especially over such a high standard grouping of people who all would have made great PA reps.

I think elections should be held once every one or two seasons.