• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players' Association Representative: Elections

Who should be Players' Association Representative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goughy

It would be nice to have had an option to 'spoil the ballot paper' or such like

This is not out of disrespect but to show that people are interested in the subject without being comfortable enough on the subject to vote,

This option would show we are paying attention and care enough about the matter to spend time reading the thread and vote but some pretty new guys like myself may not know enough about the subject to back someone.

I am not voting as I am not fully educated, but it would be nice to have the option to show that people like me are still following the election and care.

Mister Wright

I voted for Jack, but I'm sure any person on that pole who was given the role will do an excellent job. All are good workers for their teams and Cricketweb in general. I can personally vouge (don't even know if that is the right word or right spelling) for Daniel and Jack and the work they have done with the Colts in my limited appearances in discussions this season - they have both done a wonderful job.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
looks like Towns is the new PA Rep to me?
In the first post, I said that there would be a vote-off between the two candidates with the most votes if no one had a majority. Towns just has 31%. Since two candidates are shared in second place, there is a 3-way play-off.q

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
chaminda_00 said:
looks like Towns is the new PA Rep to me?
Samuel_Vimes said:
OK, here they are. Players have until 13:24 GMT on 25 April to vote (i.e. two days from the start of the poll) - if no candidate has more than 50 % of the vote, the two candidates with the most votes will have a run off, which will close some time on 27 April.
Seeing as though there's a two-way tie for second, it means a three-way playoff unless someone votes for Fuller or Dave.

EDIT: Beaten to it by a matter of minutes.