• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players' Association Representative: Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony BoB

Updated list...

SA Bennett (3)
DP Towns (5-1)
DP Richards (5)
SE Fuller (4)
AJ Garven (4)
JP McNamara (5)
T Loganathan (3)
RJ Dauth (3)

age_master

I think now might be an appropriate time to withdraw from the fresh elections, its been a huge honour to represent the players for the last couple of seasons and i have enjoyed it a great deal. That said i do feel its time for me to move on and let someone else to take on the position, prehaps breathe some fresh air through the position. Also freeing up some of my time to focus on getting Green back on top next season.

To me there is 1 person on that list above who stands out from the rest. This Being Daniel Towns. His hard work on OD Statting for the last few years as well as his efforts at Green while he was with us, and now with Colts are simply amazing. Put simply there is no better man for the job.

Blewy

Let me say a big thanx to Andrew for his efforts over his period in office... Im sure all will agree he has done a great job...

For me Towns would be a super replacement...

superkingdave

I have to say it is dissapointing that Garven has chosen to stand down, i think he has done a great job and he still has a lot to offer

Robertinho

Just out of curiosity, when will the next vote be held? It has been about 8 months, and if it's to be held any time soon, it'd make sense to hold it now, I suppose, as it's between seasons. My nomination - Kenny Dobson. Has been in scintillating form of late. Quite the looker too.

Status
Not open for further replies.