• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Political shitfighting that spills over into other subforums (moved posts)

Tom Flint

Wanker, God forbid the people of your country don't suffer a tragedy and lose their lives through no fault of their own, and if they did I certainly would hope sold old prick desperate for attention wouldn't make jokes about it.

Flem274*

123/5
Wanker, God forbid the people of your country don't suffer a tragedy and lose their lives through no fault of their own, and if they did I certainly would hope sold old prick desperate for attention wouldn't make jokes about it.
what's worse, me or james anderson with a kookaburra?

Tom Flint

Have a think about what your saying. People reading the posts could easily have lost loved ones these last few months. We come here to talk about cricket and you are joking about people dying, over 250 people have died in my local town and many of our friends and relatives are still recovering or fighting for their lives in hospital including my 93 year old next door neighbour.
Your family must be so proud of what a disgusting man you are

Flem274*

123/5
im the bleeding heart hippy of my family. as for the politics you bring in, didn't you know tens of thousands must be sacrificed for the sacred economy? the pockets of the bourgeois are all that matters in our brave old world.

Tom Flint

If you have to makes fun of people dying to try get a few laughs and make yourself feel better about having such a terrible life then I actually feel ashamed for you

Flem274*

123/5
If you have to makes fun of people dying to try get a few laughs and make yourself feel better about having such a terrible life then I actually feel ashamed for you
thank you for your service in these unprecedented times tom. without your courage, someone else would have to get wound up by innocuous throwaway lines. it might even be me, and being offended all the time is very exhausting on the soul.

your services will be required again when we discuss the ineptitude of the english...attack...with a kookaburra because i wouldn't want the other english fans to get angry when we have the gem that is you. you are the man to shoulder the burdens of our time. death, the holy economy and irreverent words on cricketweb dot net slash forum.

as bumble tells me after being ignored for weeks, thank you for being you tom (please come back and look at my advertisements).

Tom Flint

Your a tosser and now trying to brush it off as a 'throwaway line'. And yes I am offended reading that rubbish when I'm living in a town that has been devastated these last few months

Neptune

Thought that was pretty low tbh Flem. A lot of people are dying over here, and it really isn’t a laughing or joking matter tbh. Luckily my family are fine at the moment, but I know a few people who’ve lost their friends and families over this ****ing virus. It’s only the start too. They can’t even hold a proper funeral.

Flem274*

123/5
Your a tosser and now trying to brush it off as a 'throwaway line'. And yes I am offended reading that rubbish when I'm living in a town that has been devastated these last few months
hmm, despite enjoying how thin skinned and literal you are on every topic, i am beginning to feel sorry for you. this is unfortunate.

also *you're

stephen

Nah Flem pull your head in. You're out of line with this one. It's not like we're anywhere near done with covid worldwide and it's not something to joke about right now (maybe once we have a vaccine and have eradicated the bastard).

Adders

Flem, have you employed gnske as your campaign manager? This is not good mate, this is very bad.

Flem274*

123/5
this post never happened. it was a conspiracy by the english to give the master new zealand race the autisms with the covid vaccines.

as is well known across the globe, our jacinda installed hearts are the most superior hearts in the world. great power, great empathy #bekind and great pumping capabilities.

typical colonialist english scum to take advantage of our superiority for their own snivelling ends.

go now, with imperator jacinda in your (lesser) heart.

Last edited:

Burgey

Tragedy is when I cut my finger, comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

Tom lacks perspective and insight on a lot things tbh. This kind of response is to be expected.

It's all the fault of your own people for voting the muppets into power anyway. Same with the Yanks. Who'd have thought a brain dead buffoon who spends his time tripping over his dick isn't a good choice to lead in a crisis? FMD you lot haven't got the balls to even count people dying of it in nursing homes. The UK is not in a position to lecture anyone on morality arising out of the pandemic. A woeful response from a pitiful nation.

Last edited: