• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Political shitfighting that spills over into other subforums (moved posts)

Burgey

I won’t cop lectures on politics and history from a bloke who has just Godwined a corona virus post and who sees a conspiracy in the way a batsman lets a ball go. Deadset mind of a gnat

Burgey

Tom is of the view TPC leaves the ball in an extravagant way in order to put the bowler off. Even though the bowler has already let the ball go before he does it.

And the fact he’s aspy AF.

honestbharani

Tom is of the view TPC leaves the ball in an extravagant way in order to put the bowler off. Even though the bowler has already let the ball go before he does it.

And the fact he’s aspy AF.
I think he's talking about some of TF's more out there contributions during the Ashes

That just means he is an even better batsman then, doesn't it? Don't batsmen move around the crease all the time to put off bowlers in other formats. The fact that this guy can do it at test level just shows he is a cut above most as a batsman IMO. Should really be taken as a compliment.

Daemon

what the **** is this thread

have to say, many of our botm quarter finalists have been embarrassing themselves over the last couple of days.

cpr

ah man, looks like I missed the fun here. Is there any place, say a lounge of some sort, a person can find out what the hell happened?

Matteh

As fun as it is to see someone massively triggered by nothing, man did this get some traction.