• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

QF4: Russia v Croatia

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
if somehow Russia make it through and end up playing England it will be an absolute hoot.

Howe_zat

If Russia beat England we would be hearing about how they're all cheats from the cheap seats forever though.

flibbertyjibber

If Russia beat England we would be hearing about how they're all cheats from the cheap seats forever though.
Be riots at my work, loads of Russians. Funny how they all have 2 teams though as they desperate for England to meet them in the semi.

Niall

England v Russia in a semi final of a world cup in Russia? Can't see there been any issues there:laugh:

Russia are not very good but probably doping like mad so they have a chance, very unimpressed with Croatia the other night.

Tangles

Should have been on Friday so there could be 2 interesting games on Saturday and 1 less tomorow. Will have to "work from home" for one of them tomorrow.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I dunno. I saw some stats showing their endurance figures as games went on but no idea to their validity and at the end of the day someone has to be top. But you know

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I dunno. I saw some stats showing their endurance figures as games went on but no idea to their validity and at the end of the day someone has to be top. But you know
Given the state sponsored doping that's plagued their Olympic athletes I don't think it's much of a stretch to suggest that some illicit knowledge has spread to football.

Their distance run stats are suspicious as ****.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Having said that, as I have Russia in the sweepstake I am quite alright with rampant doping, intimidation of player's families and referees disappearing.

Burgey

Given the state sponsored doping that's plagued their Olympic athletes I don't think it's much of a stretch to suggest that some illicit knowledge has spread to football.

Their distance run stats are suspicious as ****.
Not that remarkable tbh. Less than than what most AFL midfielders cover in a game.

vcs

I swear I've seen the Russian manager in The Godfather or some such mafia movie.