• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Spark

Global Moderator
Pretty simple: for some reason I thought he was already on 15 points and that the infraction would take him to 30 which would've been a month.

weldone

I have asked this question in British Politics thread, but have been ignored by moderators. So, I am testing my luck here:
Is calling a member 'bigot' and post 'get him out of here' directed towards a member allowed in cw?

If you are not going to reply then please let me know in clear terms. I shall stop trying.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
You have already been informed by several moderators what was wrong with your posting. Stop trying to deflect onto how others reacted to your infracted posts, it will not be answered because it reads as a diversionary tactic.

Any further correspondence will be considered as ignoring moderator instructions.

Flem274*

123/5
I have asked this question in British Politics thread, but have been ignored by moderators. So, I am testing my luck here:
Is calling a member 'bigot' and post 'get him out of here' directed towards a member allowed in cw?

If you are not going to reply then please let me know in clear terms. I shall stop trying.
a spade is a spade, and you are a racist

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
To help things along.

Weldone I apologise for my post. I should have reported you if I wanted mod action. In the meantime grecian has posted a sensible pov in BritPol (must be end times :ph34r:) that is worth your consideration. Suggest otherwise you move on and stay away from that particular topic.

weldone

To help things along.

Weldone I apologise for my post. I should have reported you if I wanted mod action. In the meantime grecian has posted a sensible pov in BritPol (must be end times :ph34r:) that is worth your consideration. Suggest otherwise you move on and stay away from that particular topic.
I have communicated to grecian what I had to.

You, sir, can talk to my hand.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not sure that's a necessary response. It was a genuine apology. But feel free to go and **** yourself.