• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

quite scary

bugssy

Code:
Two found dead at central NSW home
January 06, 2008 01:12pm
Article from: AAPFont size: + -
Send this article: Print Email 
TWO people have been found dead in suspicious circumstances at a NSW central coast home, NSW Ambulance says.

Ambulance crews were called to an address at Macquarie Grove in the suburb of Caves Beach about noon (AEDT) today after reports of two people deceased. 

"Paramedics are currently on scene and have confirmed unfortunately two people have died," a NSW Ambulance statement said.

More to come

that is one house up from where i live......
i can confirm they where shot dead.

Smudge

"Paramedics are currently on scene and have confirmed unfortunately two people have died," a NSW Ambulance statement said.

More to come
Probably not unfortunate from the perspective of the shooter...

Too soon?

Mr Casson

cant wait till it's over, its been hell driving around in the past few days...
Well I work at Thoroughbred Park, so please have that little bit of extra sympathy. When I'm riding to work I get beeped at by a passing car's novelty horn before one of the occupants screams "**** YOU ****!" out the window, and it's some 10 year old kid in a tank top with his spiky mullet trailing in the wind. And they've fiddled around with the roads at Exhibition park so I have to take the long way home (takes me 4 minutes instead of 3 now). And all the beards; I can't take any more ****ing beards!

Simon

WCC Staff
Well I work at Thoroughbred Park, so please have that little bit of extra sympathy. When I'm riding to work I get beeped at by a passing car's novelty horn before one of the occupants screams "**** YOU ****!" out the window, and it's some 10 year old kid in a tank top with his spiky mullet trailing in the wind. And they've fiddled around with the roads at Exhibition park so I have to take the long way home (takes me 4 minutes instead of 3 now). And all the beards; I can't take any more ****ing beards!
LOL thats shocking. I live in Watson and its been bogan central around here since Thursday, I'm glad I wasn't home last night!

bugssy

Truly shocking Bugs.....Not implying anything at all here but have you been questioned? :ph34r:
i have spoken to detectives and have an interview and to give a statement in the enxt day or so. done it a few times when working with news limited so .......

scary thing is mate that it was 2 doors up and could have happened to any one if it was a random attack, i have 5 kids imagine that. we knew him pretty well and spoke to him most days and the kids loved em....

very sad just very sad.....

Mr Casson

LOL thats shocking. I live in Watson and its been bogan central around here since Thursday, I'm glad I wasn't home last night!
I went driving through Watson for the first time yesterday (I had to drive my car around after getting the NRMA out because I left the lights on). It's about 30 seconds from where I am.