• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Royal Challengers Cup

Raghav

Why don't I get invited to these types of things :(
its the first of its kind. poor that we dont see lot many people here in CW forums to start private competition regulalrly. Hence, I thought to start one with whom I know and introduced them to CW. If you are interested, I may invite you for next tournament

sunilreddy

Banned
Pathetic effort from our boys. Didn't expect our batsmen to surrender on a flat track. Great win for Hyderabad United.

Pressure on our boys, need a win against Miryalaguda who are in great form.

What a match this is turning out to be!
The crowd just loves it.
Black Caps have the upper hand ATM as the RRR is above 6 before the 25th over itself.
For those of you who didn't know,O'Keefe is playing for his career.

Last edited:
One of our most memorable wins,this one.
O'Keefe,once our best batsman was pushed down the order after a series of failures at the top and was calm as a cucumber at the end after the senastional John Asher's ton set the platform.
Alfred Henry also highlighted the importance of having a genuine allrounder in the side.

Last edited: