• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin reacts to the presentation

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dravid said:
Closer to Jersey or away from Jersey? I'm moving to Jersey once I come back. And if you know anything about Jersey, then I'm moving into Brown Town. If you know nothing about Jersey then Brown Town is Edison. I'm sure you have heard of Edison NJ?
Well Philadelphia is literally a bridge ride from Jersey so it would be 'further' from jersey. And I don't think you will have any problems with deer in Edison.

adharcric

silentstriker said:
No, you let others do it, and eat them afterwards. Which makes you just as responsible.
This is not about responsibility. This is about you having a sick mind. :-O

adharcric

FaaipDeOiad said:
No, but killing animals for the sheer pleasure of it is pretty messed up. There's a significant difference between killing animals because you need to in order to eat, or because it is your source of income (ie running a farm of similar), and doing it just because you want to. Anyone who got pleasure out of killing animals would have to be bordering on being a sociopath, IMO.
Spot on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
silentstriker said:
If they remove the cumbersome hunting laws, I sure as hell would. Especially cats, can't stand the little bastards.

Of course I'd use my cross bow and these arrows for cats..just so I can have the satisfaction of piercing their hearts:

Post reported.

Anil

silentstriker said:
Well there is no need for any animal to suffer, and I am just pointing out the difference in the level of suffering.

Also, most of the deer that I shoot would die of starvation in the winter here anyway (or on the highway if they get too far, which is dangerous for both people and deer). So either we kill them, or someone else has to at the end.

I'm surprised at the hostility, none of you ever fish?
so you're being the good samaritan by saving them from a slow, tortuous death by starvation....that's a good one...:)

honestbharani

Anil said:
so you're being the good samaritan by saving them from a slow, tortuous death by starvation....that's a good one...:)
dont u think we can shoot SS and be good samaritians ourselves, Anil? ;)

joking. chill. :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
silentstriker said:
For? Anti-cat sentiment?
Anti-catism is worse than anti-semitism in my book :p

I obviously didn't report the post btw, but your hatred towards cats disgusts me. Fair enough not liking them, but wanting to hunt them? Disturbing, you're like those people here in Aus who were burning them alive and whipping them into brick walls holding their tails.

Should be shot IMO.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Jono said:
Anti-catism is worse than anti-semitism in my book :p

I obviously didn't report the post btw, but your hatred towards cats disgusts me. Fair enough not liking them, but wanting to hunt them? Disturbing, you're like those people here in Aus who were burning them alive and whipping them into brick walls holding their tails.

Should be shot IMO.
Hey, no one said anything about torturing them! That arrow would be quick. It travels like 300 ft/sec. The cat wouldn't know what hit it.

Scmods

Must say I have lost respect for Sachin given his comments. He always seemed intelligent and well spoken, yet with this he's basically said "I didn't see it but I'll abuse Australia anyway". Stupid thing to say Sachin.

Dravid

Scmods said:
Must say I have lost respect for Sachin given his comments. He always seemed intelligent and well spoken, yet with this he's basically said "I didn't see it but I'll abuse Australia anyway". Stupid thing to say Sachin.
Did you lose any respect for Ponting and Martyn??

Scmods

Dravid said:
Did you lose any respect for Ponting and Martyn??
What Ponting did was stupid and unnessecary, he should've apologised and did so.

Marto did nothing wrong. The Indian bloke was standing right in the middle of the photos and didn't look like moving. If you believe the Indian media you'd think Marto pushed him over, jumped on him and beat him over the head with a bat singing "We Are the Champions". But all he did was put his hand on his back and direct him to the way off the stage. No malice intended, no harm done.

Dravid

Scmods said:
What Ponting did was stupid and unnessecary, he should've apologised and did so.

Marto did nothing wrong. The Indian bloke was standing right in the middle of the photos and didn't look like moving. If you believe the Indian media you'd think Marto pushed him over, jumped on him and beat him over the head with a bat singing "We Are the Champions". But all he did was put his hand on his back and direct him to the way off the stage. No malice intended, no harm done.
I never said I believed the Indian media. Do you think that was rude or no? I mean Pawar is years older than you. You could have asked him instead you know. What Martyn did wasnt any better than Sachin, then why just lose respect for Sachin and not Martyn?

Scmods

Dravid said:
I never said I believed the Indian media. Do you think that was rude or no? I mean Pawar is years older than you. You could have asked him instead you know. What Martyn did wasnt any better than Sachin, then why just lose respect for Sachin and not Martyn?
What Ponting did was rude, yes.

It was a loud stadium, Pawar may not have heard Martyn. All it was was a hand on his back guiding him, no push, no shove.

I lost respect for Sachin because he commented on an issue he himself admitted he hadn't seen. He shouldn't be commenting on things and saying he's "upset" with us over something he hadn't seen.