• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 8 Managers

chaminda_00

UPDATED:

Managers List

Code:
	        [B]1st XI	           2nd XI[/B]
ACT	        luffy	           Dizzy #4
Auckland	pasag	
Colts	        chaminda_00        	
FS Eagles	Perm	           DCC_legend
Guyana	        Mister_Wright	   crickhowell
Hampshire	Lord_of_Darkness   Eyes_Only
Karachi	        Dark_Hunter	
Kent	        chooka_nick        Fletch	
Lancashire	new_age_ar	   oz_fan
Leicestershire	Cometer	
Mashonaland	alternative	
Mumbai	        Umpire_Money       Aussie Dominance	
Titans	        Goughy	
NSW	        Bugssy	           chopper6		
Queensland	Cricketboy29	
South Australia	Samuel_Vimes	
Surrey	        Matteh	
TN	        Cloete	
Tasmania	Baconator	
Victoria	Coach Pearson	
Warwickshire	ash chaulk	
West Australia	Cbuts	           tadeusz
WP Cobras	Vic_Orthdox	
Yorkshire	NZTailender
Waiting List

Code:
cricman	        shaz2xp5@gmail.com
musha_13        musha_13@cricketmail.net
legspinner      luke@cricketmail.net

Last edited:

bugssy

We also need to know if any of the older managers in the game would liek to take part in running or helping us out in keeping this wcc alive.

Matteh

I'll continue, however i would like to move to an Aus or Eng team if a manager from them steps down.

andyc

TBBH, I've got too much work atm, and I get distracted enough as it is. So I won't be managing a team, at least not for this upcoming season. Once Year 12 is done I imagine I'll be back into it straight away, but until then I'm going to have to say goodbye to the Mash boys.

Simon

WCC Staff
as previously indicated, i wont be involved at any level and that includes management...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Currently the manager of Mumbai 2nd XI, wouldn't mind taking control of any other sides tbh as we are losing a lot of senior managers around.

Hoppy1987

TBBH, I've got too much work atm, and I get distracted enough as it is. So I won't be managing a team, at least not for this upcoming season. Once Year 12 is done I imagine I'll be back into it straight away, but until then I'm going to have to say goodbye to the Mash boys.
mashonaland?? you got a player called ryan bennett? or do you just have people form cw in your team?

Perm

Afraid to say I can't look after Free State at the moment, but will probably be keen for next season.