• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 2 - West Indies v India (31st March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indiaholic

My team didn't even play West Indies so IDK what you're talking about.

But yea ffs the one time Charles has to score it's this game. Right after I call him out for being a hack in front of my friends who are just getting interested in cricket too. Fmd. Bye bye credibility.
To save my credibility I preface my predictions by being a test snob and calling t20s a lottery.

91Jmay

Bangladesh could do very well with an Andy Flower. Of course, they probably can't afford to get him.
To the best of my knowledge Flower still has a well paid role for ECB where he can be with his family for most of year (big thing for him). He wouldn't take Bangladesh role.

AndyZaltzHair

To the best of my knowledge Flower still has a well paid role for ECB where he can be with his family for most of year (big thing for him). He wouldn't take Bangladesh role.
Banglas no need Zimbabwe. Banglas play better then Zimbabwe. Heath Steak you are next.

Black_Warrior

There is nothing wrong with Bangladesh's coach. Hathurasinghe is a great for them. The India-Bangladesh relationship goes beyond cricketing factors.

Black_Warrior

My team didn't even play West Indies so IDK what you're talking about.

But yea ffs the one time Charles has to score it's this game. Right after I call him out for being a hack in front of my friends who are just getting interested in cricket too. Fmd. Bye bye credibility.
Oh right..so you're one of those casual fans who change their teams after a loss..

zorax

likes this
If that was true I'd have claimed to be an India fan (since they made the semis and BD lost everything) and wouldn't have had Fizzy as my avvie for the past 6 months or so.

Raise your game BW plz