• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

biased indian

Any body has any idea where i can get a good picture of indias victory yesterday

to put as my wallpaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SJS

Any body has any idea where i can get a good picture of indias victory yesterday

to put as my wallpaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Not yet successful myself

The best pictures I have seen so far are on the Indian daily DNA's site but they dont allow you download. If you can overcome that you should get decent size pictures.

biased indian

Pawar to honour team at Wankhede stadium
The victorious Indian team will return home on Wednesday morning to a rousing welcome from the BCCI.

The team will go for a victory march from the Mumbai airport to the Wankhede stadium where BCCI Chief Sharad Pawar will receive the players and present them with the prize money announced for their splendid effort in South Africa, BCCI Vice-President Lalit Modi told over telephone.

The board has announced $3 million for the team and Rs 15 lakh each for the support staff while Yuvraj Singh will get Rs 1 crore for hitting six sixes in one over.

The board has appealed to the people and former cricketers to join the team in their march and give them a fitting welcome.

JASON

Congrats to all the Indian Fans here on CW ....What a performance by this young team, to hold their nerve and pull off tight wins time after time...:)

PakPowered

Lats also hope we improve our overall record against them. Its still not very good.:)
The Pak-Ind series is around the corner, i can't wait to see the test matches and the onedayers.I have a feeling that Pakistan will win the test series which OD series might be close

Manee

My sig was a nice little prediction once more, I should do it more often.

PS: It was made before the Championships began.

neutralguy

I was just looking at the schedule of ICC tournaments. Oh boy , what a mess
Here is how it goes,
FUTURE ICC TOURNAMENTS
2008: Champions Trophy, Pakistan (50 overs per side)
2009: World Twenty20, England
2010: Champions Trophy, West Indies
2011: World Cup, South Asia
2012-14: Two Champions Trophy and one Twenty20, or vice versa

I dont understand why ICC wants to keep 2020 cricket every 2 years. This 2020 cricket is going to become like another champions trophy which nobody cares.

biased indian

Pick your choice mate. If you need more then look it up for yourself :p.
i asked for wallpaper :@ :@ :@

all the pictures u gave i need to strech on my 17" TFT monitor :huh:

and it all looks ugly...

and u will get pictures of even better quality at gettyimmages but they too are smalll:mellow:

JASON

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Above Pics ^ ^
I didn't realise Salman Khan was part of the 20/20 Squad ....:laugh:

Is he trying to claim some Glory by joining the parade or what ....:laugh: