• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sep 19Th The day has arrieved

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sums up my point quite aptly.

Thank you.

If there's one thing I dislike more than a sore loser, it's a bad winner.

adharcric

Pakistan do not deserve to advance to the finals. They might have put up a decent all-around team effort, but only Youhana played very well. The Indian batting making such a meager total was merely because of their poor shot-selection. Pathan's 3 wickets were mainly because of his own superb bowling, though. Hopefully people realized that Gavaskar is useless as a #7 batsman right now, and that Dinesh Karthik should have been played instead. Lets see if Ganguly considers the obvious choice of playing Karthik now.

from_da_lost_di

adharcric said:
Pakistan do not deserve to advance to the finals. They might have put up a decent all-around team effort, but only Youhana played very well. The Indian batting making such a meager total was merely because of their poor shot-selection. Pathan's 3 wickets were mainly because of his own superb bowling, though. Hopefully people realized that Gavaskar is useless as a #7 batsman right now, and that Dinesh Karthik should have been played instead. Lets see if Ganguly considers the obvious choice of playing Karthik now.

cough* BULL SHYT * cough

Sanz

Wait for excuses to follow, So far I have already heard 1. wrong decision, third umpire must be blind (Guess who is the 3rd umpire ??) , Pitch is bad, Ganguly's advice and more to come after the match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL @ Ganguly's advice. That'll be an hilarious excuse.

Both England and WI winning is good for cricket IMO. I'm a happy cricket fan, even if India didn't have a successful tourny. :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
marc71178 said:
I congratulate the Indian members of the forum for the sporting way in which they have taken this game...
Word.. its refreshing to see, but the most passionate nation in cricket don't deserve to be riding such a storm

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
aye s309 ...

pakistan is gona win against WI ..
wanna put money on that ??
If I place a bet, I don't think I will place it with you. I do it with bet365.com and YES I won

Friendly advice, don't go around asking people if they wanna put money all the time

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sudeep said:
a) Sachin Tendulkar is called the Master Blaster, not the guy who got out in the first over - Sourav Ganguly.
I always thought he was called The Little Master - becuase he so resmbles Jack Hobbs in all but height.