• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sir Ben Stokes

Shri

vaughan seems like a decent guy in video interviews when you see the way he says things like he's just **** stirring obviously

if you just read his stuff, he comes across as a prick

i don't mind him

Burgey

"I think, talking to Michael Vaughan who saw him after the game, Ben Stokes actually went to the umpires and said, 'Can you take that four runs off. We don't want it'.“

I think + Vaughan = fake news
I find this all very hard to believe, because if Stokes was truly in that mindset, he would have deliberately dotted up the next ball.

Spikey

i'd be careful making homophobic statements in this thread, ben stokes might track you down and beat you up