• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Snitches Get Stitches

harsh.ag

On top of all his numerous faults, it turns out the HK supporter is also a goddamn snitch

Adders

If our new friend Neptune goes down again I say we go full renegade and tie zorax up to the nearest tree.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If we can't pin the blame on you for everything dire and unsavoury on this site (such as Flems banning)..........what actually is the point of you?
I can confirm that zorax sent us several impassioned emails demanding the banning of Flem274* and has reported all of his posts for the last year, often more than once.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I wasn't here much for that but I do remember him begging us not to ban his main account when we banned his watson multi.

Adders

Slander....Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members.

You know you blokes would be on very thin ice if it wasn't zorax. But as it is carry on, as you were.......