• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

State of Origin Series

PhoenixFire

What the ****? Do you know Cricsim wasn't the first cricket simulation league out there? Who the **** cares. Couldn't give two ****s about what Cricsim does or doesn't do. FTR had no idea about an origin series over there, but it doesn't matter.

He posted before you, and you said the same thing. **** off with your douchefaggery.
Haha read that post and was convinced Smith had taken over your account or something.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Confirming that I'm from Scotland.

Nice idea this, would it be possible to combine the Celts with our European bretheren to form a "rest of Europe" side?

andruid

Can I still demend to be in the rest of World team being as this is a state of ORIGIN rather than RESIDENCE series?

morgieb

Australia States done from memory
New South Wales
DP Smith
CR Burge
SE Fuller
AAA Collins?
RGEWS Cribb
BC Fitzsimmons
NB Spinks
A Pimpkins
MD Luff