• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Argentina Thread

vogue

Hoping for an Argentinian win here..(keep my avatar for a few days more if they do..)

Piper

That match nearly killed me! I've never gotten so wound over a match like that before. I wanted to kill the ref and every South African player and supporter and I nearly jumped through the TV when they nearly took Juan Martin Hernandez' head off! And I admit I cried.. Well it wasn't until I saw the Argentine players(particuarly Hernandez) cry that I started crying. I know they guys will be disappointed today but they can be proud of what they've done. And I'm still hoping for the 'Seven Nations' :D