• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the best way to stay unbanned on cw is to be the worst poster

Test_Fan_Only

why can't we all play nice and get along
It would be nice but the moderators are not going to act even though I have been insulted again.

I know I hold some strong minority opinions but surely that is not a reason to just let me be insulted.

It has happened ever since I started posting here and as far as I can tell nobody has had any action taken against them by the moderators even when I have reported posts.

zorax

likes this
mate everyone gets insulted here. have you not been reading this forum for the past 4 months

it's the culture

Smudge

It would be nice but the moderators are not going to act even though I have been insulted again.

I know I hold some strong minority opinions but surely that is not a reason to just let me be insulted.

It has happened ever since I started posting here and as far as I can tell nobody has had any action taken against them by the moderators even when I have reported posts.

Test_Fan_Only

mate everyone gets insulted here. have you not been reading this forum for the past 4 months

it's the culture
The Rules

No insults - Don't insult people. Pretty straight-forward, that one. This includes insults directed towards both individuals and groups of people.

No trolling/baiting - This is where you constantly make digs at a member who doesn't appreciate it with the hope of annoying them and/or getting a negative reaction out of them. Don't do it.

I just want these rules followed and enforced when posters do either of these things to me which has happened from when I joined.

zorax

likes this
The Rules

No insults - Don't insult people. Pretty straight-forward, that one. This includes insults directed towards both individuals and groups of people.

No trolling/baiting - This is where you constantly make digs at a member who doesn't appreciate it with the hope of annoying them and/or getting a negative reaction out of them. Don't do it.

I just want these rules followed and enforced when posters do either of these things to me which has happened from when I joined.
yea those rules are the most loosely enforced rules on these forums

and thank **** for that. It's no fun discussing cricket if you can't bait an Aussie or call someone a dumb **** while doing it

Test_Fan_Only

yea those rules are the most loosely enforced rules on these forums

and thank **** for that. It's no fun discussing cricket if you can't bait an Aussie or call someone a dumb **** while doing it
Why have rules if they are not going to be enforced?

Maximas

The Rules

Forum atmosphere - Members causing detrimental effects to forum atmosphere are subject to bans.

You've been stinking the place up since day one just quietly

cpr

That's the thing, you can't tell. Unless its a ban punishment is between the offender and the moderator. Making infractions visible is painting a baiting target over peoples heads. Responding to every report is impossible on a site where the moderators do it for free in their little spare time.

Honestly people whinging about no moderation (don't worry, you're nowhere near the first) is the most banal **** going on here. As soon as someone does that you just picture them as a toddler having a tantrum, and invariably they either get banned themselves for being a **** or flounce off with a big post about how unfair the place is, and no one gives a ****