• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Simon

WCC Staff
Nice performance against Black, we probably had the better of that game until the last two sessions so it was a good effort. Particularly when you consider that Wilson (M) didn't have a huge contribution, it was good to see some guys stand up particuarly Laing in the second dig with the bat.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah was an interesting match. Both sides had a tonne of dropped catches though, the match probably would've had a clear outcome if they'd been taken.

NZTailender

In the past I've mainly just used judgement on the awards. If someone wants to do a 3, 2, 1 system they're more than welcome :)

Marcuss

In the past I've mainly just used judgement on the awards. If someone wants to do a 3, 2, 1 system they're more than welcome :)
I wasn't sure how things were run in the past as this is my first season. Just thought I'd raise the point though :)

Simon

WCC Staff
Excellent performance for us against Red. Couldn't have asked for a better start to the season 2 wins and a draw in FC and 2 wins in One Dayer, only unbeaten side left.

On a personal note my form is a bit sub par so hopefully I can pick that up soon.

NZTailender

Was a great match that, where our newer and irregular players pretty much won it for us. Highlight for me was Bochat's wickets, though more than encouraging to see Deane flourish at number 3 and Laing heartbreakingly left not out on the edge of his first century. The old hands were also solid.

cbuts

pleased to have backed up my 100 in the last fc game with an 80 today.

we must be near the top now

Marcuss

Overjoyed with that, hundreds from 3 in consecutive matches (1 grade, 1 Dev League)
Another win as well :D

Loony BoB

Sorry for not posting much prior to now - glad we're doing well though and I hope to make some solid contributions before too long. =]