• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Excellent stuff against Red. Made up with my own contribution but Read was something else.

Retox

See i've been moved to first drop VS the Colts hope I can go on and score some runs... FINALLY.

Matteh

You were a gun in the friendlies, so it's only a matter of time. Hopefully we find yours and Garven's correct positions this game.

bryce

The Green train is building up some hefty steam. So good to see so many players making telling contributions - guys like Scott, Garven, Cribb, Read, Hawker, Cole & Corrin have really stood up and made themselves counted from the very first ball of CW Green's season XV. They have formed the strongest contingent of batsman(across both forms) ever seen in Green's entire history :D It is also the first season Rose and I have really worked in harmony with the ball in FC cricket which is allowing us to bowl teams out, along with able support from Corrin's leg-breaks....
Stoked to be equal leading wicket-taker too :D

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, Mitchell and I have been quietly confident that we were building something special. It is coming off well. Keep it up everyone :D

Matteh

We weren't particularly quiet amongst ourselves tbh.

For the first time in a bazillion seasons we actually are still in with a change of winning something after a few games have been played.

Matteh

Player of the Season Tally

FC vs Colts
4pts Cole
2pts Cunningham
1pt Garven/Rose

OD vs Reds
4pts Read
2pts Corrin
1pt Forner

FC vs Blues
4pts Corrin