• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Zealand Politics Thread

Bahnz

If it turns out that Paddles was named after Sir Richard, then she has my vote in perpetuity. Will have to wait and see whether or not her next cat is called Hogan I suppose.

Bahnz

Yeah...not as good but still enough to just about give her a lock on the party vote for 2020...

Ausage

That article made me sad. :(

I'd be giving anyone who politicised the death of my household pet a paddlin. It should be on the same level as bringing your children into it.

straw man

Yes I think Gareth Morgan's heart is in the right place (as unlikely as that may seem to anyone who's just met him via these comments), but is seriously dogmatic and evidently lacks emotional intelligence.

hendrix

That article made me sad. :(

I'd be giving anyone who politicised the death of my household pet a paddlin. It should be on the same level as bringing your children into it.
What about someone who questioned your decision to contribute to a morally bankrupt industry/social behaviour?

But yeah, Gareth Morgan is a bit stupid.

hendrix

Yes I think Gareth Morgan's heart is in the right place (as unlikely as that may seem to anyone who's just met him via these comments), but is seriously dogmatic and evidently lacks emotional intelligence.
He has no understanding of context nor grey areas. He's just not particularly intelligent.

Ausage

What about someone who questioned your decision to contribute to a morally bankrupt industry/social behaviour?

But yeah, Gareth Morgan is a bit stupid.
If you brought it up at a time like that? Yeah you'd be in the same boat. Time/place etc.