• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Olympics wasn't ****

ripper868

Just most

*England Cricket team picture*

Well played London. Well Played. Would have been better if you put it on at a tv friendly time but hey, can't complain too much i suppose.

grecian

TBF, I think the closing ceremony belonged in the other thread, you can't have everything, I suppose, Spice Girls, One Direction and Take That. sheesh.

Agent Nationaux

Now that the Olympic games have finished, I am feeling quite nostalgic and wish that they could continue. The great thing about these Olympic games was the multicultural aspect that brought everyone together from many different backgrounds and support team GB. Such an amazing feeling.

Burgey

Just saw Channel 4's ad for the upcoming Paralympics, "Meet the Superhumans". Fmd it's brilliant.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Discussed it on Gruen Sweat tonight. Great stuff.

Public Enemy is such a brilliant song choice.