• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst possible final

Is the Australia Vs. England final thw worst possible match up?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • fo sho

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No - NZ are the World's Worst Losers... (thought they'd get used to it after 99/95/91)

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nibbs

Everyone I've spoken to reckons this match up between England and Australia is by far the worst possible final the tournament could have had.

It is truly lame and gay.

PY

That wouldn't be anything to do with the fact that you live NZ and the All Blacks have been knocked out would it? ;)

We'll just have to wait and see........could be a classic :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Those Grapes are so sour, you'd only make vinegar from them!

What is the point of a poll where both answers are the same?

You lost Nibs, get over it.

And in the time since you lost, that is the only post by a Kiwi in this forum.

All together "You're not singing, You're not singing, You're not singing any more! You're not singing any more."

Langeveldt

Soutie
Oh yes, what an awful final :D

Number one ranked team against the Aussies at home, doesnt get much worse than that lol....

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
That Aussie RU site where they ran a poll the other day attempting to castigate the English as 'boring' came unstuck.

I noticed that they usually got about 1000 respondents - this time, when I logged in to register my vote, there were already 130,000 or so - almost all describing England as 'scintillating'.

Ah, the power of the internet.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
Number 1 against number 2 no less.

half the stadium English, half Aussie.
So how on Earth did New Zealand pick up an award for being 'the world's best team' for 2003 (or did I mishear it?)