• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tickets for Final

Agent Nationaux

if somebody has them they'll sell it at a very high premium now i reckon
True

This black market on tickets should be stopped. A lot of people buy the tickets just so they can make a profit. And fans who really want to go and see the game can't because of the extortionate prices.

Daemon

When you buy a ticket online, you should be asked to upload a picture of yourself. When they scan your ticket at the ground your picture will pop up and they can let you through based on that.

Or something idk.

Touts are absolute scum. Can't believe they were at it in full force for the 2nd Ariana Grande concert.

zorax

likes this
A friend of mine has 2 Oval VIP tickets for the ICC India v Pak final. He paid £250 each but he didn't realise when he bought them it was on the same day as his wedding. If you're interested he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at the Sikh Temple in Gravesend at 11am. The bride's name is Gurmit Kaur She's 5'4", about 115lbs and she's a good cook too. She will be the one in the Red Lehngha.

vcs

A friend of mine has 2 Oval VIP tickets for the ICC India v Pak final. He paid £250 each but he didn't realise when he bought them it was on the same day as his wedding. If you're interested he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at the Sikh Temple in Gravesend at 11am. The bride's name is Gurmit Kaur She's 5'4", about 115lbs and she's a good cook too. She will be the one in the Red Lehngha.
:lol:

zorax

likes this
Surprised it wasn't already posted here tbh

Just waiting for a chance to post up the kohli meme face now