• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top Centuries

royGilchrist

I'll only put money on Pakistan ;)

BTW Marc, I just saw your post count! more than 5000 posts, OMG, do you post so much just to be up on Rik, or you actually like posting so much on cricketweb?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No, my posting is not to be one up on Rik (I am posting at a greater rate than him), it is because I enjoy it here, and like to pick holes in other's arguments.

Rik

I just post on here because...errrm...I live in the country and the Cricket Season's not upon us yet! Anyway it makes evenings more interisting :)