• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weird news stories

Bahnz

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12114301

This seems like narcissistic personality disorder. I used to be very close friends with someone who was diagnosed with this. While it's not as extreme as this case, I had a similar type of experience with her. For her birthday, she asked me to buy her a pair of nice shoes (about $200). I was happy to do it. A couple of days later, she then asked that I take her to an expensive restaurant on her birthday. When I said I wasn't comfortable with spending that much after already buying her an expensive birthday present, she blew up, called me a massive c***, told me my job was a waste of time so I shouldn't care how I spent my money, and even called me massively spoiled.

Needless to say, she and I have kinda drifted apart since.

Last edited: