• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the Mathew Sinclair Live Chat - 22nd June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew Sinclair

International Cricketer
Matt,
What do you think you should do to get back into the national side?
If you were granted an opportunity to join the IPL, which team do you opt to join?
What do you think about Jesse Ryder?
not sure to be honest keep scoring big hundreds:unsure:...would love to play ipl i would play for any team that would want me...ryder is a great find here in nz but i worry about a little of his off the field antics but agreat guy with a very good future if he wants one or not

Mat,

Have you had any offers to play County Cricket and is it something you have considered, or in the near future?

Thanks
i have tried for ever to get a county deal with no luck what so ever and would love to finish off my professional playing career playing over there

.matt

Hi Matt

What country or more specifically ground was your favourite to bat at during your career? Did you have a particular ground that you just loved to play at because of the conditions or something like that?

Mathew Sinclair

International Cricketer
was it ture you we're negotiating with tasmania and a sth african side a few years,what happened,any future move there.
your right i did try for both countrys but found it hard to leave nz and cd so remained loyal and dont regret not going

Pinga FTW. :p

Cheers for the reply Matt. Another question: Whats happened to Robbie Schaw lately? Seemed quite a promising leggie but has fallen behind a few other guys it seems.
robbie had a indifferent season this year i find with leg spin bowlers they need to be bowling lots to gain confidence and rythm robbi missed out on this and is currently playing over in darwin to hopefuly regain some touch and form

Hi Mathew, is there any reason why you haven't played any cricket for counties in England? I would have thought with your FC record in a country with playing conditions closer to England than any other, teams would be falling over each other trying to sign you up.
would love to play over ion england but cant seem to get in any of the counties now that they can only have one overseas player

Mathew Sinclair

International Cricketer
Hi Matt

What country or more specifically ground was your favourite to bat at during your career? Did you have a particular ground that you just loved to play at because of the conditions or something like that?
basin reserve in wellington would have to answer both your questions nothing better on afine day in wellington with the pohutakawa trees out in blossom and the sun beating down on a very flat wicket:cool:

James

Cricket Web Owner
That's it guys - the chat is finishing.

Thanks to everyone for coming along. And thanks especially to Mathew for making himself available to chat to people on Cricket Web :)

Mathew Sinclair

International Cricketer
Thanks to all

a big thanks from me goes out to those that had a chat with me tonight,fully enjoyed the time with you and i hope we can do more regular chatting like this in the future,keep cricket web as your number one cricket site and am sure there will be more exciting events coming up,, yours in cricket mat skippy sinclair:):):):):)

99*

Thanks Mat, really great of you to take your time out to talk to us.

And thanks to James as well to get you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.