• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Robham Rabid Wolves

Majin

Really want to make the finals and get to be a part of the Champion's League. Hope we can perform to our best in the semi's, if we can we'll breeze it.

Goughy

Congrats on reaching the semis. Well deserved in my opinion, especially as we have done it without really all firing at once (especially the bowling).

Regarding team selection for the semi-final, just need to make a decision of Raghav or Nel.

Raghav

Congrats on reaching the semis. Well deserved in my opinion, especially as we have done it without really all firing at once (especially the bowling).

Regarding team selection for the semi-final, just need to make a decision of Raghav or Nel.
:)

Expecting a semifinal call as I am in the best of my form...

Goughy

Well played guys, we are in the final.

A big win against the Cocks. The batting helped us out again.

Now on to the final against the Masters.

This is another big game but we have already qualified for the Champions League and are the No. 1 CW T20 team. :)

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Need 20 runs to become leading runscorer this year.

Alternatively, could promote Morris above me and let him have the honours. Been the better bat itbt.

Majin

gonna have to agree with Sean on this one, Morris has been gun where he is. Messing with it is asking for disaster

Goughy

We won the final and are officially the champions of 2008 T20 Cup. Congrats to Rai for picking up the MOM award in the final.

Its a team game and Im happy with everyone, especially the batting.

I had a plan from the start and it seems to have paid off.

As we celebrate in our collective success I think we should give out individual awards.

So give your 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for 'Wolf of the Year' (1st choice 3 pts, 2nd-2 and 3rd 1pt)

The winner gets a commemorative belt buckle courtesy of one of our sponsors, 'Jeff's Buckles'.

Disclaimer- example shown is an artists impression and doesn't indicate what the belt buckle will look like

Captains Choice
1st- Morris 3pts
2nd- Pollard 2pts
3rd- Richards 1pt

Well done again boys and enjoy the short break before Dev League. You deserve it. :)

Last edited: