• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you thinking right now?

honestbharani

Yeah it has surely improved. But the evidence of how stupid our education system is that I got like 1100 out of 1200 and I watched every bloody ball of the India Australia series in 2001. :laugh: Like literally I was at the ground for the entirety of the Chennai test, one of the most exciting test matches ever in India.

vcs

Worth it I'd say

I watched it in a packed college hostel TV room, hugging random strangers during that Dighe-Harbhajan partnership and the last session at the Eden Gardens, best memories of my life

Shady Slim

i've had to make a real twitter as part of a project (i've decided to write a book on criminal justice reform and just see where it takes me) and now i'm getting in to arguments in comments sections of news article tweets to try and build a profile up.

the journey of a million miles begins with one step

Daemon

i stopped after i figured out there was a mid on, deep mid on, long on, wide long on and like five different kinds of points

Lillian Thomson

Watching a painter painting an upstairs window fall off his ladder after being attacked by a cat jumping out of the window isn’t funny, so why did everyone who saw it laugh?

Shady Slim

good news: if you can't get enough shady slim opinions on CW you soon can be able to listen to shady slim on radio blue mountains (live streamed on their website) with his new show news, views, and tunes, coming to the airwaves after i finish the training on how to manage a radio show

3000 posts as well nice

grecian

BTW **** me who is the infector, the drama is intense. yeah I realise you forns may not get the vid, interesting nurses used to routinely were masks before we became so blase.

Kraken

good news: if you can't get enough shady slim opinions on CW you soon can be able to listen to shady slim on radio blue mountains (live streamed on their website) with his new show news, views, and tunes, coming to the airwaves after i finish the training on how to manage a radio show

3000 posts as well nice
keen on this. love your work shady

Burgey

3000 posts as well nice
This is great news. Hope it goes well mate.

I look forward to regular guest spots so I can impart my wisdom on the good citizens of the Blue Mountains.

Gnske

3000 posts as well nice
i wanna be a guest so we can talk about rocco and manuel for an entire program

Shri

This is great news. Hope it goes well mate.

I look forward to regular guest spots so I can impart my wisdom on the good citizens of the Blue Mountains.
Yes you can tell them about the time when you saw the blue mountains form.