• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you thinking right now?

Shady Slim

one of the first things i asked the guy on the phone yesterday morning was if guests were kosher and it was a big yes so unironically LFG fellas

need to have kraken on speed dial if we have any important developments in beards of the world too

What are the views on views and tunes, Shady?
i’m pro my own views, not so much other people’s, unless they’re also mine; definitely in the pro tunes camp as well tbh

Kraken

one of the first things i asked the guy on the phone yesterday morning was if guests were kosher and it was a big yes so unironically LFG fellas

need to have kraken on speed dial if we have any important developments in beards of the world too

i’m pro my own views, not so much other people’s, unless they’re also mine; definitely in the pro tunes camp as well tbh
Have me on speed dial anyway bby, I have more to offer than that

like the art of supporting a shite footy team, tattoos, and I think we'd have a good old chat on tunes as well tbh

Shady Slim

Have me on speed dial anyway bby, I have more to offer than that

like the art of supporting a shite footy team, tattoos, and I think we'd have a good old chat on tunes as well tbh
was going to say something snarky but i prefer my glass house not have a gaping stone shaped hole in the wall tbh

trundler

I have recently become aware of the fact that their are grown women out there who earnestly believe in witchcraft. With hexes and everything.

Shady Slim

we (quite ridiculously imo) play again sat July 18th, I'm thinking a couple of pints wager would suffice kind sir
already more or less in the hole lunch at chin chin to burge for a bet made here that went south, so in other words you’re on brother :cool:

Kraken

I have recently become aware of the fact that their are grown women out there who earnestly believe in witchcraft. With hexes and everything.
When I was 20, I decided, against my better judgements to go out with a Pagan Witch. What can I say, she was hot.

Regrets.

Shri

I believe it. One cursed me saying that I'd lose my hair soon in life when I convinced my crush to eat powdered chalk in high school after asking her if she wanted to taste baking sugar.

trundler

It appears to be linked to some sort of hippie paganism revival. Mostly the spiritual but not religious types using pseudoscience, woo and such to fill a void left by religion. I suppose it's no more ridiculous than mainstream religion but I found it amusing still.

Flem274*

123/5
just roll with it

gave a former colleague who was into that stuff my birth time etc, she worked up the houses of jupiter and what not then her and her mate looked over at me and asked 'are you ok? because this is dark'

they're not wrong

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
yeah w/e

witchcraft/schmitchcraft

No more imaginary than most crap people believe in, like human dignity, or the stock market

Burgey

Poh ****ing deserved that. Been rubbish and ridiculously over dramatic tHe whole series. Good riddance.

Reynold now 7-2 on but I think Emelia will jag it.

Shady Slim

Poh ****ing deserved that. Been rubbish and ridiculously over dramatic tHe whole series. Good riddance.

Reynold now 7-2 on but I think Emelia will jag it.
you or i have more personality in our little toes than laura and emelia do in their entire bodies. human equivalents of wet cardboard. seriously.

emelia genuinely an ace cook though, probably the most balanced in the competition and cool when the pressure’s on. would love to see either reynold or reece (who is the most polite human on god’s earth) take it though i think emelia has it too

Shady Slim

News, Views, and Tunes; coming to your airwaves and your computers as of this friday 6 to 8 pm if you want an extra shady fix beyond what you see here rbm.org.au/listen-now/