• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you order from a pizza place?

Athlai

Not Terrible
I considered doing this seperately as like Pizza Hutt / Dominos or whatever but really pizza places are all the same **** pretty much, you’d likely order just a worse version of your standard from a shitter place.

For pizza orders I generally go a pepperoni myself. Though if they have wings I’d go for those instead. Would add fries to either order.

Honestly don’t think I’ve ever ordered pizza more than 2 or 3 times just for myself, it’s something I only ever get when there’s a few people over.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Jalapeños are a good call. I did that for a few years before seemingly forgetting because ubereats started to exist making pizza obsolete

morgieb

When for myself it's usually some form of meat pizza. The Crust Meat Deluxe pizza goes off.

Family order is usually one meatlovers (which annoyingly contains chicken), one capricciossa, and a Mexicana. I share Smith's views re: onions so I generally only eat the first two.

_Ed_

If it has cherry tomatoes and proper basil, it's hard to go past margherita IMO. But obviously that doesn't apply to the Pizza Hut/Domino's ones.

Mike5181

Pepperoni is my go-to pizza, with cheese in second place. I went through a phase of Double Bacon Cheeseburger pizzas as well, but those days are behind me.

duffer

Jalapenos are just so badass.

Generally a pizza(I get weird cravings for a different type almost every time I order) and a g bread.