• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you order from McDonald's?

Athlai

Not Terrible
This isn't a thread to talk about other brands or how awful Maccas is. There is a time and place for that and it isn't here.

What's your typical order look like?

McChicken large combo
Chicken Bites / Chicken Nuggets*

*depends how drunk, hungry or both I am. Generally a pack of chicken bites will do me alright. Though I have woken up bleary eyed more than once to 18 or so chicken nuggets from a 20 pack sitting cold in a bag on my floor.

Will occasionally order a quarter pounder and I probably have a big mac every year or two as I enjoy the sauce.

morgieb

McChicken (especially if the spicy one is out) combo + McFlurry. Mostly only order when I'm out in the city very late at night.

_Ed_

I'm one of those strange people who's very partial to breakfast at completely unbreakfasty times. So I love the NY Benedict Bagel.

It's the same at Denny's - I rarely turn beyond the breakfast page.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm one of those strange people who's very partial to breakfast at completely unbreakfasty times. So I love the NY Benedict Bagel.

It's the same at Denny's - I rarely turn beyond the breakfast page.
This isn't the thread for it but I'm pretty sure only drug addicts eat Denny's lunch/dinner menus.

Flem274*

123/5
my go to is a double mcchicken combo with hash brown (fries are disgusting) and raspberry soft drink. will add a nuggets pack if keen and partial to a sundae too.

sometimes will go for the big mac and/or large hot chocolate.

zorax

likes this
Double Cheeseburger
Corn Cup
Milkshake
Nuggets
Apple Pie
Red Bean Pie

They do good McWings here, so those are sometimes worth ordering. Oh and they have a higher-end 'Agnus Beef' Burger that's not bad. Fish Fillet worth ordering too.

The promotional stuff that changes month to month is worth trying too.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Largely only go for breakfast. Breakfast wrap (brown sauce, obv), hash brown, white coffee.

If I do go for dinner I don't really have a set thing but love a double cheeseburger.

harsh.ag

Once a year, a trip to McCafe:

McAloo Tikki
Filet-o-Fish
Veg Pizza McPuff
Chai Latte
Ice Tea
McFlurry

Adders

A giant McShit...... cos guaranteed whatever I order (Big Mac or Quarter Pounder generally) is coming out tenfold within the hour.

Edit : it may be relevant to mention that Maccas is my go to, exclusive raging hangover food of choice.

Last edited:

Dan

Global Moderator
In approximate order of frequency (and noting very much not all at once):
  • Frozen coke
  • Chocolate thickshake (but only when there's an app-related discount)
  • McFlurry (again, only when discounted)
  • Fries
  • Nuggets
  • Some form of chicken burger

Red_Ink_Squid

Most common order is probably just a McFlurry.

If I'm getting a meal I usually get one of their rotating promotional burgers (that are all roughly the same as each other with a different name. But nice enough).

Starfighter

Large Quarter Pounder (with Fanta) and a large chocolate sundae.

I can only remember two variations in the past ten years. Once I got a Big Mac, and recently I got a medium meal, was doing the motorbike learner's course and since it was a 40 degree day and I have a chromic stomach issue that makes me vomit easily (thanks to someone else's bad hygiene on a uni field trip) I thought it would not be too auspicious throwing up inside a helmet.

Mike5181

Mac Attack with one Quarter Pounder and one Big Mac. Sometimes if I'm feeling disgusting I'll throw another Cheeseburger in there.

zorax

likes this
McAloo Tikki is excellent

Dubai McDonalds was my favourite one ever, mainly thanks to the McArabia:

Daemon

I typically get a McSpicy, Iced Milo and curly fries.

The Singapore menu is pretty gun, they seasonally do some really good stuff:

Shoestring cajun fries
New McFlurry flavour almost every month
Samurai Burger (Beef with teriyaki sauce)
Salted Egg Chicken Burger
Nasi Lemak Burger
Spicy Nuggets
Seaweed shaker fries

off the top of my head

zorax

likes this
I typically get a McSpicy, Iced Milo and curly fries.

The Singapore menu is pretty gun, they seasonally do some really good stuff:

Shoestring cajun fries
New McFlurry flavour almost every month
Samurai Burger (Beef with teriyaki sauce)
Salted Egg Chicken Burger
Nasi Lemak Burger
Spicy Nuggets
Seaweed shaker fries

off the top of my head
we've got a Shogun Burger here, which is basically the same as the Samurai Burger by the sounds of it. Seaweed fries and new ice cream flavours too

Nasi Lemak Burger and Spicy Nuggets sound dope