• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why not do this?

Mard

Banned
why dont they do this for the champions trophy. Players stay in India but play matches in Lahore Pakistan?

The reason I am saying is the Amristar India is only around 50Km away from Lahore Pakistan.

pup11

why dont they do this for the champions trophy. Players stay in India but play matches in Lahore Pakistan?

The reason I am saying is the Amristar India is only around 50Km away from Lahore Pakistan.
One for the lame joke thread, me thinks.:wacko:

Mard

Banned
^ its acutally not a joke because this way pakistan can still get atleast some revenue from the trophy. all is not lost.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's completely unworkable, TBH. The idea would never receive serious consideration.

Perm

Because, as Richard said, it's unworkable. There is no way that the idea would be seriously considered, and rightly so. It may seem like a reasonable thought, but there would still be security issues regarding the venues of the games.