• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Offer

Dan

Global Moderator
Amazing Sports Forum Members are hoping to hold a Fantasy Cricket League/ Cricsim league World Cup where we will get multiple cricket forums and have a World Cup style tournament between the,. We need a few more, as we all know World Cup's are large events. We were wondering if you were interested, I believe Cricket Web is a leading and innovative cricket forum and believe you would be a perfect participant. The more the merrier.

http://z15.*****************/Amazingsports.com

Go there for more information or if you have any questions.

Thankyou for reading.

(I am posting this on behalf of leading Amazing Sports members)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Most interesting spammer itbt, with 215 posts and in part of a forum not many people venture to.

Dan

Global Moderator
Sorry about that, the guy hosting the thing doesn't post here etc.etc and asked me to post it here, go figure.

(I'm amazed that i have posted 215 times)