• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Politics Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Only if you're a ghoul. Horrible news. I hope this doesn't mean bad things for his husband.
sorry for the sarcasm being too obtuse there

anyway his husband is an MP so it would probably be reported if he was arrested too, though there's probably gonna have to be some bribes involved which they can ping him on whenever he or his party allies next threatens the free enterprise of the soy plantations. ah, brazil

RossTaylorsBox

sorry for the sarcasm being too obtuse there

anyway his husband is an MP so it would probably be reported if he was arrested too, though there's probably gonna have to be some bribes involved which they can ping him on whenever he or his party allies next threatens the free enterprise of the soy plantations. ah, brazil
No probs, I knew you were being sarcastic. There's going to be a bunch of neocons who unironically hope they both get murdered by the secret police though.

StephenZA

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, not sure what might be a better way to put it. Seems like another peace with honor like Vietnam.
Idk anyone who would describe any of what the US did - including withdrawal and the nature of their withdrawal, given the number of South Vietnamese who had helped the US were effectively given a very nasty death sentence at best because the US didn't bother to get them out too - in Vietnam as "honourable" though.

Daemon

Some serious clowning around going on in Malaysia. No idea why Mahathir still wants to be in power at 94 with Najib gone and the 1MBD saga more or less over.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Idk anyone who would describe any of what the US did - including withdrawal and the nature of their withdrawal, given the number of South Vietnamese who had helped the US were effectively given a very nasty death sentence at best because the US didn't bother to get them out too - in Vietnam as "honourable" though.
Sorry, I had meant saying "peace with honor".

Spark

Global Moderator
Turkey, with no one watching, has been quietly annihilating the SAA in Idlib with astonishing efficiency over the last few days.

Athlai

Not Terrible
‘ The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban’ such a catchy name. I’m glad it’s in every paragraph