• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your World Cup Highlight.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Eyes_Only said:
Hey Eddie...

I have been alergic to milk and Dairy my whole life...I can only have a splash of milk in my tea and that makes me ill!!:rolleyes:
Holy cow!!!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Eyes_Only said:
Hey Eddie...

I have been alergic to milk and Dairy my whole life...I can only have a splash of milk in my tea and that makes me ill!!:rolleyes:
Dr Devilducky replies :

<quack> many people nowadays are lactose-intolerant. I have conducted a thorough study of this phenomenon and can categorically state that adequate - nay, superior - substitutes are available for all dairy products as follows :

Milk

Try putting Newcastle Brown Ale on your cornflakes and Tequila in your tea

Cheese

A thick piece of bacon makes a tasty sandwich

Butter

When baking, try substituting a black pudding or a couple of pork pies instead of a quarter of a pound of butter

Eyes_Only

luckyeddie said:
Dr Devilducky replies :

<quack> many people nowadays are lactose-intolerant. I have conducted a thorough study of this phenomenon and can categorically state that adequate - nay, superior - substitutes are available for all dairy products as follows :

Milk

Try putting Newcastle Brown Ale on your cornflakes and Tequila in your tea

Cheese

A thick piece of bacon makes a tasty sandwich

Butter

When baking, try substituting a black pudding or a couple of pork pies instead of a quarter of a pound of butter

Thanks for the advice DD...

Will try it and let you know how I go!!