• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zorax Double Likes

zorax

likes this
I've given a few out, but unfortunately have not kept good track of all the posts that were deemed worthy of the honor

Please post here if you've ever received one, along with a link to the post in question. Consider this a CW Honors Board, in a way.

zorax

likes this
Let's start with one of my most recent ones:

It's general knowledge and hardly surprising that Australia were tampering for a while before they got caught. Anyone who thinks Newlands was the first time is extremely naive or Australian.
A thing of beauty this post. Straight forward truths, a brutal jab at the Waahh-stralians, short and succinct and to the point. The fact that the Aussies are dirty cheats is always a topic worthy of discussion here on these forums, especially since their fans are so prone to hypocritical whinging at the slightest provocation.

Well done Daemon. You earned that double like

Burgey

zorax failing to realise 90% of the forum view posts using the phone skin and neither see nor care what he’s liked.

Red_Ink_Squid

I'm new but quickly realised that a zorax like is roughly neutral.

Thus with ~180 posts and ~120 likes I'm effectively in a like deficit because a third of my posts are so dire that not even zorax likes them.

Adders

It's his gift.......utterly trivial and worthless (much like the man) but a gift all the same.

Gnske

I'm new but quickly realised that a zorax like is roughly neutral.

Thus with ~180 posts and ~120 likes I'm effectively in a like deficit because a third of my posts are so dire that not even zorax likes them.
Take that as a positive actually, the guy refuses to like anything that's quality. I had to bug him for days before he got BETWAY PLUS and even afterwards he said it was a pile of garbage.