• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Contract Thread

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
CW Green offer for the last time:

R Malone - 5 years ( Anyone know if he's still keen with his problems?)

S Reddy - 2 years

JP Gonzalez - 2 years

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I think we should allow bugs some leway here. The guys a die-hard webber and I reckon we should maybe give him the contract and if he goes inactive during the season then declare it then, allowing him to reactivate with his club, the guy was never going to leave Green and I'm fine with it.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Bloody hell colts, get it moving. Sick of your lazy ass work. Gegy is an exception to this as he is a gun.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Have tried emailing Howgate, never got a reply and he hasn't poked his head in here for a bit, so we'll release him I guess since he may become inactive.

Will release Jack to be a free agent.

Let's get moving.

Travis_Teh

Still waiting on Taylor and Tyson to accept new contracts.

If they haven't in two days, they'll be released.

Agree with Smith's suggestion re: Malone, also.