• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb XI - Come in, have a yarn.

pasag

RTDAS
It's a simulation league where everyone is split up into five domestic teams. Your performance is based on your signup stats. The teams compete for the championship title in the First Class and One-Day arena.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wish I'd signed up with stats that were good instead of ones I felt sort of reflected my actual ability (though they were still generous), actually that's a lie though, it's more fun trying to make it as a decent pro

freckleslol

Hi all, this looks like something my inner cricket geek would be interested in but it all looks a little imposing. If I joined, what would the learning curve be like? How much time does the average player put into this per day? And how generous are most people with their sign-up averages, haha.

Cheers

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hi all, this looks like something my inner cricket geek would be interested in but it all looks a little imposing. If I joined, what would the learning curve be like?
Not much - after filling out the form, you learn where to download scorecards and look for your name, and browse the team threads, that's pretty much it.

How much time does the average player put into this per day?
10 minutes?

And how generous are most people with their sign-up averages, haha.

Cheers
As generous as they desire. If they are outrageously unrealistic they will be adjusted downwards.