• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Redbacks

Outsinging the whole of Australia when 5-0 down says no.

And as far as I know, we're still 1-0 to the good.
moving the goal posts is an english crowd favourite past time :laugh:

"where's you famous, where's your famous......."

Last edited:

pup11

Some bowlers will be bowling for their spot later on today you'd imagine with Lee and Clark both 'fit' and ready to go. Think Hauritz may be unlucky come Headingley which would be a big mistake.
Think only one of Lee or Clark would play at Headingley, and its also very likely the think-tank might sideline both of them for different reasons, and stick with the same XI.

Lee hasn't really had much of a bowl for weeks now, so that could go against him, and they have decided that Clark isn't good enough to play, for some reasons best known to them.

I personally though would only like make one change to the XI for the next test, and that would be bringing Clark in for Siddle.

Demolition Man

Think only one of Lee or Clark would play at Headingley, and its also very likely the think-tank might sideline both of them for different reasons, and stick with the same XI.

Lee hasn't really had much of a bowl for weeks now, so that could go against him, and they have decided that Clark isn't good enough to play, for some reasons best known to them.

I personally though would only like make one change to the XI for the next test, and that would be bringing in Clark in for Siddle.
I would go with that. Unfortunatly doubt it will happen though.

Burgey

****ing annoyed all the rain in this Test has deprived us of enough time to win really.

Would love another session up our sleeves here - whack on another 50-70 in short order then put England in for some Adelaide-style gassing up.

gio

What's the point in coming out after Tea? Why don't the captains just agree to finish the game...?

Ikki

Lads, what do you reckon is a good score to declare with and how many overs should we give the Poms to bat? Let's steal this.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
What's the point in coming out after Tea? Why don't the captains just agree to finish the game...?
Chance for some Test Centuries, or for the bowlers to push their case forward, like Broad.

Top_Cat

Bumble's latest tweet;

BumbleCricket bob willis suggestion...no roller once game has started...i like it....rollers squeeze life out of pitch.....discuss

Burgey

Bumble's latest tweet;

BumbleCricket bob willis suggestion...no roller once game has started...i like it....rollers squeeze life out of pitch.....discuss
Mate, send a reply:

Suggestion from Burgey: No more fanboyism in the commentary box once things don't go England's way. And anyway, if there wasn't a roller after the game started, England would be ****ting themselves now being 180 behind batting last. GAGF.