• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Top_Cat

Mate, send a reply:

Suggestion from Burgey: No more fanboyism in the commentary box once things don't go England's way. And anyway, if there wasn't a roller after the game started, England would be ****ting themselves now being 180 behind batting last. GAGF.
More than 140 characters, tbh.

EDIT: follows it up with;

BumbleCricket like the idea of no heavy roller......

Geez, give it a rest.....

Last edited:

Demolition Man

Gets more batting into our lower order and punishes the english bowlers some more. With the short turnaround it aint a bad thing.

100 up for Swann !!

Burgey

Well there's absolutey nothing happening and the game is dead; what exactly is there to talk about?
What about Swan's inability to look anything like impressive on a day 4-5 deck, aside from one good spell last night?

Just a thought....

Or Clarke and North depserately trying to donate Broad their wickets to play him into Headingly.

Last edited:

Demolition Man

What about Swan's inability to look anything like impressive on a day 4-5 deck, aside from one good spell last night?

Just a thought....

Or Clarke and North depserately trying to donate Broad their wickets to play him into Headingly.
I think the hussey wicket was enough tbf, big relief there, especially if freddie continues to look off the boil.

Demolition Man

Frustrating watching Stu Clark on the Fox sports Ashes ads, he is so fired up for the contest. Has to come in to ths side all things being equal, surely.

Demolition Man

Doubt he will; it'll be Lee in for Siddle if there any changes at all, and I doubt even that will happen.
Well if he was going to come in he surely would have come in for this match. Still think clark woul offer more with his consistent line and length. Siddle hits the deck hard but he still bowls some pies.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well if he was going to come in he surely would have come in for this match.
Who? Clark or Lee? Lee was deemed unfit for this game. Clark just wasn't picked for whatever reason.

Still think clark woul offer more with his consistent line and length. Siddle hits the deck hard but he still bowls some pies.
Don't disagree, but there's a big difference between thinking something should happen and thinking it will.

Demolition Man

Who? Clark or Lee? Lee was deemed unfit for this game. Clark just wasn't picked for whatever reason.
Clark

Don't disagree, but there's a big difference between thinking something should happen and thinking it will.
I don;t disagree, and for reasons I have mentioned in previous days I don;t think they will drop siddle for clark. I really do think it should happen though.

andyc

If Clarke makes it to 97 and stays not out (touch wood [:naughty:]), he'll finish this game with an average over 50.