• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Un-Manly Things

andyc

Soccer is basically netball, except you use your feet instead of your hands. Only simplistic people think that Soccer is better than AFL.

Anyways,
- Having a picture of a pineapple in your Display Picture.
- Having a girl's name as your first name.
- Using two N's to start your username.
It's fitting you have a picture of a cock in your display picture.

Now beat it.
No need for the personal insults, guys. Especially you Ben, considering you've been warned about this sort of posting time and time again and yet you still can't seem to resist having a go at other posters.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ben, please cut out trolling and baiting other posters, it's doing nothing for the thread.

Edit: or what andyc said.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I gotta keep trying,
gotta keep my head held high!

There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Wait, what're we doing? :ph34r: