• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion - England, India, Afghanistan

Contra

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This must be embarrassing, I've never ever seen such direness against spin, even the Aussies are better.

benchmark00

"Harbhajan Singh to Bresnan, OUT, England are falling apart faster than a cookie under Steve Waugh's book. Bresnan might well have read the Hindi scrip better than he has read spin tonight. Finally brings out the sweep, and limply top-edges it to deep square "

A gem from the cricinfo dude.

Contra

Half these players won't be in said test series. You know, just saying.
You can bring whoever you want, as long as the pitches are even the slightest bit helpful for spin we'll take out any line up with ease. I'm much more worried about India's batting than I am with bowling

and another one goes down as I type this haha.

stumpski

Well, this is embarrassing. All out in what, 13 overs?

Always interesting when a replacement does well, too. Would be hard on Harbi to get left out next game.

Agent TBY

Typical Dhoni. Brings on the filth so they can get some "confidence" against the tail.

Somehow worked this time though.