• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 2 Discussion - Aus, Ind, Pak and SA

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I didn't even realise SA were 9 down, so had no idea we won when Balaji got Morkel out. That about sums it up for me.

Shri

180-190 was needed. ****ing Rohit Sharma is the only reason we ****ing lost this ****ing game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We shoudnt scrutinise this match as much as the game vs. Australia which had:

- Irfan opening the batting
- Chawla playing
- Sehwag not playing

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Blaming the rain for the Australia loss is **** Dhoni. Our team selection was poo.

If these ****s are satisfied with this than we really need to get Kohli as captain asap to shove some rods up players' arses.

Cruxdude

Yeah, would love to see Kohli as captain and never see Balaji bowl again.

Ironic we move to number 2 in the ranking after this win. Also how the hell did we manage to bowl teams out 4 times out of 5 with this attack?

Gambhir should also be out of the team. Keeps playing those stupid nudges and when he does stays long enough he cannot score quickly enough. Watching him get out to nothing shots is infuriating to say the least.

SteveNZ

This tournament structure is plain wrong. India go out with 4 wins from 5 and we were two runs off going through with 2 from 5.

Cruxdude

Doesn't Faf play for CSK. Dhoni should have just given him a nudge about playing for CSK ever again :P

unam

This tournament structure is plain wrong. India go out with 4 wins from 5 and we were two runs off going through with 2 from 5.
I said that before but unfortunately ICC doesn't listen to me :( anyway Congrats PAK :D now lift the trophy :D