• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - England v South Africa

King Pietersen

A Michelle of catches for Buttler. Fine effort, looked very good behind the stumps today. Hopefully he won't be needed with the bat!

Pup Clarke

Does De Villiers ever get runs against England in ODI's? He always seems to be dismissed cheaply against them.

Pothas

Well, thought I would get back in time for the last few overs of the first innings, did not expect that.

kykweer.proteas

Well dne England. the toss was important but it is not an excuse to be 80 for 8.

I dont feel we deserved to play a semi anyway. Probably our worst odi team ever.

grecian

Beefy talks about another sport time again I see.
What sport, I've turned him off, I presume it's yawnion, he's clearly more a fan of that then cricket.

I hope Trott scores a 150 ball 50 and ends up with some red ink to help the average:p

Daemon

Good opportunity for Trott to improve his average without angering people. Can't believe 42% of people still think SA will win.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good opportunity for Trott to improve his average without angering people. Can't believe 42% of people still think SA will win.
I think the votes from earlier are still counting though. So if I voted for RSA before the game and then didn't vote again, it'd be counting that as a South Africa vote.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bet on England to win and Trott to top score (separate bets) so I don't know how to feel about that wicket. England should surely win anyway, buuttt...

King Pietersen

Cook gone. Send Buttler in, he's having a good day so far, let him plunder 70* and boost his confidence further for the final.