• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - India v Australia (27th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

91Jmay

Kohli adds to his genius. Best limited overs player of all times. Another all time great innings.

Coulter-Nile is dross, Hazelwood crap in this format and Smith captaincy was seriously poor. Zampa two overs is inexcusable

Meridio

Unbelievable innings by Kohli, that. However, with the camera on him and then Ravi Shastri the overwhelming punchability I am seeing is really ruining the moment.

Dissector

6 fours and a six in 11 balls by Kohli.I don't know if I have ever seen a better finish in a pressure game.

halba

Kohli adds to his genius. Best limited overs player of all times. Another all time great innings.

Coulter-Nile is dross, Hazelwood crap in this format and Smith captaincy was seriously poor. Zampa two overs is inexcusable
pathetic only 2 overs from zampa. australia deserve an early exit.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yep, bowl 90mph yorkers and you ain't hitting them very far. Bowl a mixture of non-yorkers and it's in the batsman's hands.
Oh come on. He was carving deliveries that pitched about an inch before the crease through point for four with ease. Was immense.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Best bit is Kohli did it despite Yuvi injury and shitness. Yuvi should thank the King that his house isn't getting stoned tonight like it was in 2014.