• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

So 22 teams are gonna restart the season in Disneyland. 8 regular season games then top 16 go into playoffs, with the possibility o. a 8 v. 9 seed play in tournament if the gap between the clubs is 4 games or less.

duffer

Some clips circulating of him working out and he looks lightning in the post which opens up some new scoring avenues I guess. Probably removes a few though too and I worry about the effect on his rebounding. Time will tell and if it doesn't work, I guess he can resume his Doritos and Coke diet.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
People saying it will help him on defence are mad IMO. It will defo help him play better for longer stretches but his deficiencies on the that end are all natural. He tries quite hard but doesn't have the physical tools to be elite. Getting himself a 24-pack on his stomach wouldn't change that.

Shady Slim

break gives the lakers a huge benefit in that the lebron load management concern has been essentially alleviated for them which will hold them in good stead come the finals

who've we got?

Kraken

It'll be the winner of the LA series imo. No one gets close to the Bucks in the east, maybe Philly (I hope) on their best day. That's a huge maybe though

Anil

Or Celtics v. Lakers.
it's not going to happen for boston this year...also i think the clippers have an edge over the lakers in a 7 game playoff series, they are just a more complete team...

Last edited:

duffer

MLS players in their bubble are testing positive.

Restarting the NBA season is dumb and dangerous.

Anil

to be honest, i was selfishly hoping for some nba action but you are right, it's just too much and too risky at this point especially with them holding this event at the current epicenter of the pandemic...they may still hold it but a lot of teams are going to be significantly short-staffed, i think we are going to get a *champion even if they are able to complete it...