• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Server Move - 10th/11th July 2020

James

Cricket Web Owner
As Spark said mate, just easier to read on a small screen.

Also means when I log onto my PC every day or two I get a nice surprise with the inevitable scores of likes. :ph34r:
Makes sense. As I mentioned above, I'll move forward with the PM work so the new mobile skin can be introduced too without these problems. I never realised the mobile skin was being used extensively so it's good to know.

Burgey

Makes sense. As I mentioned above, I'll move forward with the PM work so the new mobile skin can be introduced too without these problems. I never realized the mobile skin was being used extensively so it's good to know.
Lol not sure how extensively it's used tbh. I switched to it a few years back before I got a phone with a bigger screen and I've just stuck with it. Look forward to seeing what the new mobile skin is like

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I abandoned the mobile skin once screens went the full length of the phone. Never looked back.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Has anyone had any further issues surrounding DNS or finding the site slow since the move?

Daemon

I still can?t access the forum from my PC. I?ve tried flushing the DNS and clearing caches but no luck.
It works on Internet Explorer and on my mobile.

When I clear my cookies on Chrome, I can access the forum. However once I log in I get the same database error problem again.

vcs

I use the full site on mobile as well, but the links are way too small to click on accurately.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It works on Internet Explorer and on my mobile.

When I clear my cookies on Chrome, I can access the forum. However once I log in I get the same database error problem again.
Hi Demon, would you mind emailing me and we can troubleshoot?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
James, OS just liked my interview response from a few months back and the punctuation in it has gone straight to hell