• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Athlai

1. Athlai

chris harris was underrated

Damn you probably thought Phlegm made his thread
  2. Athlai

Best serious scenes from otherwise lighthearted material

Was just thinking this morning about the below moment in Fresh Prince of Bel Air and how the emotional impact seems to extend far beyond what you'd expect. That series actually had a few moments like that. What else has moments like these?
  3. Athlai

Five movies you've seen at the cinema

A rip off of the bands thread. Ideally the 6th movie should be something you've not seen at all. The reason this is a cool game is because movies have a limited release. Shut up and please play it okay. 1) Jurassic Park 2) Definitely Maybe 3) Somethings Gotta Give 4) Alita: Battle Angel 5)...
  4. Athlai

What do you order from KFC?

The moment you've all been waiting for. Zinger burger + either a 3 piece quarterpack (hot and spicy season), or a zinger ultimate combo with either extra chicken or extra wings. If I don't waddle out of KFC then I had a bad time.
  5. Athlai

What do you order from Burger King/Hungry Jacks?

The important questions keep coming. I get a BK Chicken combo. I don't really trust BK sides so if I'm super hungry it'd just be 2 BK chickens.
  6. Athlai

What do you order from a pizza place?

I considered doing this seperately as like Pizza Hutt / Dominos or whatever but really pizza places are all the same **** pretty much, you’d likely order just a worse version of your standard from a shitter place. For pizza orders I generally go a pepperoni myself. Though if they have wings I’d...
  7. Athlai

What do you order from McDonald's?

This isn't a thread to talk about other brands or how awful Maccas is. There is a time and place for that and it isn't here. What's your typical order look like? McChicken large combo Chicken Bites / Chicken Nuggets* *depends how drunk, hungry or both I am. Generally a pack of chicken bites...
  8. Athlai

Ideal Temperature

I'm a 17-20 degrees Celsius man myself. (62-70F)
  9. Athlai

Kane Williamson's open letter to frontline medical staff

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12319918&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nzh_fb&fbclid=IwAR3l9jzk5W8-f34twIbyjvZgZXL-P7PqQ46FI60mOdzjueMHYxSLTvjT9sM
  10. Athlai

Do you want a lineup deadline for each round?

Cribb is reluctant to impose this sort of thing on anyone (or anything, bloody libertarian), but I suspect we may have unanimous assent on this. Should the selectors get a 48-72 hour window from the end of the last round to name their XI for the next one? We're all busy people*, and I know if I...
  11. Athlai

Pointless Trial Discussion

Reminder that after the very important care cup, there are 2 entirely meaningless trial games for everyone. So name your lineups.
  12. Athlai

World Cup XI

Whats your team?
  13. Athlai

Alternate names for the Crusaders

I’m surprised more people aren’t mentally trying to think of a good new name for if the Crusaders do redbrand. A few possible suggestions: The McCaws Eggmen Wizards (bring it back) Scoundrels ( picture of a Kea that looks like Richie McCaw as the mascot) The Remarkables (that’ll piss Otago off)
  14. Athlai

NZ rise to 2nd in Test rankings for first time

ICC men's test rankings 1. India 116 2. New Zealand 107 3. South Africa 105 4= Australia 104 England 104 6. Sri Lanka 93 7. Pakistan 88 8. West Indies 77 9. Bangladesh 69 10. Zimbabwe 13
  15. Athlai

Predictions Thread

Winner: Avengers Spoon: Squirts Team with Most Draws: Howe Top Run Scorer: Kohli Top Wicket Taker: Starc Never Plays a Game: Mahmudullah Longest Injured: Tendulkar Best Retiree: Younis Khan Best Non-Test Player: Papps